Pipette tips boxes
LABSOLUTE® offers a complete assortment for your pipetting tasks - no matter whether packed in bags, within racks or within our efficient refill system: all pipette tips are part of a system in which the components can be replaced. The pipette tips are made of pure PP and comply with the requirements of EN ISO 8655. In combination with the LABSOLUTE® pipettes, they constitute the perfect pipetting unit. Thanks to their universal fit and the high-quality material, the tips guarantee a firm and absolutely tight hold on diverse pipette models. And all this with much less attachment and ejection forces. The fully automated production and packaging of the pipette tips under clean room conditions guarantee completely contamination-free working conditions with products which are certified free of DNase, RNase, human DNA and pyrogens - to ensure you reproducible and consistent results.
- High quality standard
- Graduated tips: the volume is visible at first glance
- 200 µl and 1000 µl tips are available in yellow or blue, respectively
Our pipette tips boxes offer you the best conditions for comfortable and efficient pipetting:
- Simple-to-use closure for single-handed opening
- The transparent design provides a complete overview of your tips
- Coloured trays enable you to recognize the volume at first glance
- Refill system: easy and fast removal and replacement of the trays
- Stackable boxes for space-saving and safe storage
Would you like to replace your boxes? That's not a problem with our refillable pipette tips boxes. The unfilled trays hold up to 96 tips and are coloured differently according to the volume of the appropriate tips. The trays can be replaced easily as it is the case for all of our pipette tips boxes. The boxes are suitable for the mentioned LABSOLUTE® pipette tips (7.695 840 - 7.695 894).
|Description||Suitable for||PK||Cat. No.|
|Pipette tips boxes||10 µl, 10 µl XL/20 µl||10||7695897||Open webshop|
|Pipette tips boxes||20 µl - 300 µl||10||7695898||Open webshop|
|Pipette tips boxes||1000 µl, 1250 µl||10||7695899||Open webshop|