PCR tubes 0.2 ml
LABSOLUTE® offers a comprehensive range in the field of PCR consumables. These include tubes, strips of 8 tubes, 96-well plates and sealing films. In addition to the standard profile variants with 0.2 ml working volume, we also offer some low-profile versions with a working volume of 0.1 ml in the case of strips and plates.
- Suitable for all common thermal cyclers
- Optimal heat transfer and short cycle times through very thin and uniform wall thickness
- 96-well PCR plates with black alphanumeric coding
- Free of DNase, RNase and human DNA
The LABSOLUTE® PCR tubes offer optimum heat transfer between the thermal cycler and the reaction mix through their extra thin and uniform vessel walls.
- Compatible with all major thermal cyclers
- Available with flat and domed caps
- Easy and safe opening and closing with one hand
- High-quality PP (metal-free)
- Free from DNase, RNase , human DNA, pyrogens and PCR inhibitors
|PCR tubes, domed caps||1000||7696501||Open webshop|